Sign up to receive handy tips and helpful information for your business.
We won’t share your contact information!
Quality print materials – including business cards, letterhead, direct mail, trade show publications, annual reports, brochures, posters, postcards, newsletters and invitations – attract customers and clarify key messages.
It’s important to work with a designer who understands print specifications, paper selection and production processes.
You may need new print materials if…
• You’re starting a new business and want to hand out or mail a convincing marketing piece
• You’re attending an event or trade show and need a leave-behind
• You changed your company name, logo or services and need updated print materials
• Your current materials look out of date and contain old content
• You have a new product or service to promote
What’s the process for print design?
Print design is a collaborative process that begins with a consultation to clarify your goals, audience, preferences, and usage needs. After an initial meeting, we work together to collaborate on the size and format of the new piece, plan or select new photography and/or illustration, and organize print specifications and paper samples to make sure we stay within your production budget.
Nimble Design Team creates print materials that drive results, including:
What’s the cost for print design?
Our print design packages start at $750. Take a look at a few samples of our print work below.