A landing page is a single web page with a specific purpose — to persuade users to take action. It’s different from your website’s homepage because it is not merely informational – its goal is to collect leads and turn visitors into customers. Landing pages are typically simpler and more focused than website pages, and they don’t have any navigation links that could distract visitors from the desired action.
You can use a landing page to:
• Launch a new product or service. A landing page can help you generate excitement and buzz for your new offering, and it can also be used to collect leads from potential customers.
• Promote a special offer or discount. A landing page can help you highlight a special offer and make it easy for visitors to redeem it.
• Collect email addresses for your newsletter. A landing page can be a great way to grow your email list, which you can then use to market your products or services to potential customers.
• Register people for an event. A landing page can provide all the information people need to know about your event, and it can also make it easy for them to register.
• Generate leads: A landing page can be used to offer something of value to visitors, such as an e-book, whitepaper, or webinar, in exchange for their contact information.
Check out a few recent landing pages we’ve created:
Sweetgrass Mexico retreat
Landing page to promote a specific treatment program in Mexico being offered by our client, a therapy counseling practice.
BlissTrax signup page
Landing page to promote a new music app and encourage signup to join a beta test group before the official product launch.
Landing pages are a valuable asset. By using them strategically, you can enhance lead generation, improve conversion rates, and drive the success of your online campaign.
If you’re not sure whether you need a landing page for your business, or if you have any questions about how to create one, please contact me for a free 15 minute consultation.